19.5.13

Soulpreneurs and My Awakening!!! (Part Two)

I'm still riding the high from my night in Melbourne at the Soulpreneurs event.

After a brilliant catch up with my closest girlfriends, and sharing my life-changing experience (over a couple of wines), I am more excited. Knowing that no matter what I do they will have my back and support me is a massive thing. And so comforting. Although I really already knew it, it's still great to be reminded.



Back to the Soulpreneurs event.

The day before the event attendees were sent an email with some questions so that they made sure you got out of the night what you needed. We had the option to include some questions. I was stumped. I wanted my questions to be good, and appropriate, but also original.

So what did I ask? Three questions.
1. What did you want to be when you were a child?
2. What piece of advice would you give to someone just starting out? (ie. me)
3. What song is guaranteed to get you up on the dance floor?

I know. It was an event for women entrepreneurs. And I ask a dancing question? But I thought, why not? It's a good question, and as I have posted before, music is huge to me. Before I could really think about it, I sent the questions off.

On the night, after the ladies had done their initial talks, they answered some of the questions that had been sent in. There were about 70 brilliant ladies in the room (and a couple of guys - good on you!) so  I thought - as if my questions would get answered.

But they did. All three. Wow. As if I needed another sign from the universe that I was meant to be there.
The realization that I was sitting at the exact place I was meant to be in my life overwhelmed me so much that I started crying. Not sobbing, but there were tears. Light bulb moment.

Susana then took us through a guided meditation and journal writing exercise. I have tried so much to meditate previously, and pretty much sucked. This time though, not a problem. And I LOVED it. It's going to become a daily ritual now for me.

All in all, I got so much out of the event. I know now who I am and what my little part is in this big wide world. I need to take some steps to get there, but I know what I have to do to make it happen. It won't be tomorrow, or even in the next 6 months. I will get there, cause have people who believe in me, I believe in myself and I believe that's what is meant to be mine cannot be taken away from me.

Keep smiling!
xx


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home