12.5.13

First Mothers Day

I had the most magical day, it was my first Mother's Day. My partner and I enjoyed it together and it was so so lovely. Brunch with my mum and sister and then the whole afternoon together as a little family unit.....bliss.

Today I completely understand the love my mother has for my brother, sister and myself, and why she has never given up on any of us. I always knew it, but now I really understand it.

Because I am now a mother, and I get it.

And if I end up half as good a mother to my daughter as mine is to me, I will be kicking goals big time in the parenting arena. My mum has come through some really dark storms and shown nothing but strength and bravery. She is the strongest person I know and my absolute idol. She is the person I admire most in this world.

I really could go on all day but I won't bore you. I think you get the picture already.

I hope all you mothers out there enjoyed your special day - you truly deserve it.


Keep smiling
Xx







Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home